Highlight : Senaru Village – Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village
All our treks include a complimentary night in a home stay in Senaru if you have the time & the waterfall tour on arrival day. That way you can start the trek fresh early the following morning.
If you wish to trek on the same day as pick up we can arrange:
- From Senggigi or Mataram in Lombok pick up at your hotel 5am.
- From The Gilis take the 7.30am public boat and our staff will meet you at Bangsal harbor as you disembark.
- Pick up is also included from Lombok airport & you can stay overnight in Senaru.
Rinjani Trekking 2 Days 1 Night Crater Rim Trek Itinerary :
The day is started by a good breakfast followed by a full briefing of the trek & registration with The Rinjani Trek Center (RTC). Depart Senaru on the first leg of your trek. Initially your journey will take you through small villages & coffee & bamboo plantations. Then into the rainforest where if you are lucky you can catch a glimpse of the rare black monkeys that live here. Finally after a good lunch we cross open savannah before reaching the crater rim. The trek takes around 6-7 hours. Here we camp for the night watching a spectacular sunset over the three Gilis all the way to Mount Agung in Bali. Dinner & early to bed.
Awaken to watch the sunrise with magnificent views over the crater lake. Time to explore the area & an opportunity to take some great photos. After a good breakfast we begin our 5-6 hour descent. Once again a chance to the enjoy the beauty of the area rich in flora, bird life & a variety of butterflies. Stop for lunch on the way.
Time to leave Senaru taking with you some amazing memories of the mighty Gunung Rinjani volcano.
Trekking package inclusive of :
- All transfers to and from The Gilis, Senggigi, Mataram & Lombok airport.
- One nights home stay (if applicable)
- Waterfall tour inc guide (if applicable)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinners on the trek.
- Ample fresh drinking water & tea & coffee.
- Qualified English speaking guides.
- All equipment inc tents, sleeping bags, toilet tent etc.
- Warm jackets if required.
What to bring :
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothing
- Extra socks
- Waterproof jacket.
- Head torch
- Small towel
- Swimming gear
- Insect repellent
- Any personal medicine
- Sun cream
- Wet wipes
- Toilet roll.