Highlight : Sembalun Village – Sembalun Crater Rim – Lakeside – Hot Springs – Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village.
All our treks include a complimentary night in a home stay in Senaru if you have the time & the waterfall tour on arrival day. That way you can start the trek fresh early the following morning.
If you wish to trek on the same day as pick up we can arrange:
- From Senggigi or Mataram in Lombok pick up at your hotel 5am.
- From The Gilis take the 7.30am public boat and our staff will meet you at Bangsal harbor as you disembark.
- Pick up is also included from Lombok airport & you can stay overnight in Senaru.
Rinjani Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights Crater RIM & Lakeside Trek Itinerary :
The day is started by a good breakfast followed by a full briefing of the trek & registration with the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC. ) Transfer by car to Sembalun where we start our trek around 8.30am. The first leg of our journey takes approx 7 hours to Sembalun Crater Rim. The journey takes us through open meadows where we will rest & stop for lunch. We camp at the rim for the night. Time to relax & have dinner whilst watching an amazing sunset over the Segara Anak Lake. Early to bed.
After a hearty breakfast the trek continues for two hours descending down to the lakeside. Here you have time to relax easing your weary muscles in the hot springs,have a swim or even try your hand at a little fishing. Lunch by the lakeside. In the afternoon a two hour ascent to Senaru crater rim where we camp for the second night having dinner under the stars.
Leisurely breakfast & a chance to take some great photos. The last day it’s all downhill for around five hours to Senaru. This journey takes you through coffee plantations and beautiful tropical rain forest where you may catch glimpses of black Macaque monkeys in the trees. Trek finishes around 1-2pm.
Time to leave Senaru taking with you some amazing memories of the mighty Gunung Rinjani volcano.
Trekking package inclusive of :
- All transfers to and from The Gilis,Senggigi, Mataram & Lombok airport.
- One nights home stay (if applicable )
- Waterfall tour inc guide (if applicable )
- Breakfast, lunch & dinners on the trek.
- Ample fresh drinking water & tea & coffee.
- Qualified English speaking guides.
- All equipment inc tents, sleeping bags, toilet tent etc.
- Warm jackets if required.
What to bring :
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothing
- Extra socks
- Waterproof jacket
- Head torch
- Small towel
- Swimming gear
- Insect repellent
- Any personal medicine
- Sun cream
- Wet wipes
- Toilet roll